Social Media Assistant
The role of the Social Media Assistant is to be responsible for Test Creative’s client social media channels Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and set up of any new and emerging social media channels. Also to assist with promotional tools, advertising and content.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Creative flair
- Strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solution
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good team working skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage, maintain all social media channels.
- Weekly moderation of community interaction, including responding to fan comments, fostering dialogue.
- Creating, planning, scheduling and implementation of all Social media posts with collaboration and input from the team
- Support the team with examples, ideas and copy writing.
- Continue to grow fans and followers across all social media platforms and find new strategies to do this.
- Adhere to Test Creative client brand standards.
- Ensure you meet deadlines, maintaining standards to ensure projects and tasks are completed.
- Produce analytical reports.
- Monthly reports on social media trends, tools, emerging platforms and internet culture.
Qualifications and Skills
Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing Experience – 1/2 Years Minimum
Remuneration: Dependent on experience
Hours: 12 hours per week
If you think you possess the skills and can work as a freelancer for Test Creative, please drop us an email to email@example.com